Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wowzerzzzz

So I just got done reading the some of the "Important Stuff" for our trip to Romania. I honestly almost starting crying while I was reading the "Why children are abandoned" section. The mind set of their culture is so different from ours its amazing. I almost cannot comprehend some of the aspects of their life. If I had to live over their and follow every cultural outline of life I really don't think I could make it. I have all new respect for our missionaries and the situations they face. I KNOW that I will forever be changed after this trip. It will bring a brand new perspective to my life.


Thank you missionaries for all you do. And to ours in Romania, the Hagar Home, and all those who take care of the abandoned children a special thank you!!! God will definitely bless you for all you have done and in everything you will continue to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment