Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank You!


Thank you, thank you, thank you!
[ or in Romanian: Multumesc]

Your kindness, generosity, and support has been overwhelming. Through this experience of raising 3,000 dollars, God has shown me that anything is possible through Him. If it is His will, it will be done! Because you gave your donation, I will be able to go to the part of the world that is the most spiritually dead and I will love on them and show them the love that God has for them. I couldn't do it without your donation!

You should expect to hear from me after the trip with lots of pictures and testimonies! 

Thanks again!

Jenna Secrist


Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

4 comments:

  1. Jenna, you are precious! Love your "thank you"! Can't wait to spend many days in Romania with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these are the hands that will be doing the work of the Lord. The verse you quoted is one of my fav prayers...may His face shine upon us in Romania!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godspeed, Jenna. I will be praying for you as you travel.

    ReplyDelete