Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank You!



                                                             I am Bailey and I am Blessed.

It is hard to not be thankful when I think about how blessed I am. I am overwhelmed with the thought of how gracious my Father has been as I have prepared for this mission trip to Romania! I am thankful for the worderful supporters you have all been; you helped me raise over $3,000 in just a few weeks! By supporting me you are giving a contribution to the hands of Christ reaching out to Europe. I will continue to pray that I will be a useful servant as I travel to a new world as well as pray that many blessings will be sent to those who helped me get there in the first place.

I cannot comprehend His great love because it is uncontainable. I cannot count all my blessings because they are unimaginable.  I cannot express my gratitude because it is indescribable.

2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!


3 comments: