Sunday, April 17, 2011

April!

Hi everyone!!
I'm April Lovering, and I was, unfortunately not able to go on the Collide trip (I was in a wedding!), but I am so excited to meet everyone SOON! :) Here's a little about myself...
I am a second-year student at the Georgia Institute of Technology, and am a Business Administration and Biology double major. I am super excited about going to Romania this summer. I knew I was meant to go when I made the connection that my mom went there a few years ago. She actually went to the same center that we will be working in. All of her experiences sounded so great, and now I will be able to continue God's work that she did! I'm so thrilled to see what wonderful ways God will work through us all! :)

April :)

1 comment:

  1. April, can't wait to meet you! So cool that your mom has been where we are going!!
    Rachel P

    ReplyDelete