Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hey, I'm Lili

Hi,
I know i'm far behind on this blogging process but my semester has been pretty hectic. so here i go:
My full name is Liliana Saucedo but i like to go by Lili (its easier to keep track of). I'm a sophomore at Columbus State University, a psychology major and business minor. I was born and raised in a Spanish A/G church. i speak fluent spanish but people never assume that i'm Spanish.

This will be my first missions trip ever, and i am so excited to see what God is going to do not only in the lives of those children but also in ours! I don't know about you guys but I've been under a constant attack from the enemy, just as soon as i feel like i can breathe something new comes up. But i'm trusting that its because God has such a great purpose for us over there that the devil is just trying to stop me now.

I'm praying for each of you and i can't wait for us to go and do God's will.

p.s. i'm working an a thank you video that i'll probably post the link to later

God Bless :)

3 comments:

  1. I understand about your crazy semester AND the attacks from the enemy. I have been having them, too. God has so much purpose for us and has brought us together to do something wonderful. Nothing will bring us down!

    :) Have a great week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lili!! Remember you are more than a conqueror. Looking forward to your video. I have enjoyed seeing everyone's creative side being expressed in their "thank you".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You speak Spanish????

    But seriously, awesome work. Persevere in greatness and reach more and more out of your comfort zone. My greatest regret from my trip is how small my light was when suddenly thrust out of all accountability. It's not about this trip, it's about your LIFE!

    ReplyDelete