Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Start of Something New! :)

Hello EVERYONE!!! 


Thank you for checking out our blog. I am another privileged lady going to do God's work. My name is Melissa Williams and I love God with all my heart. I am an Army child who has been all over the United States but have now settled in Columbus and calling it home. I go to Columbus State University and am currently a freshman growing through the Chi Alpha ministry located there. I am very happy to have been able to get involved with Chi Alpha. It has been amazing meeting new people and doing new things.


I am so excited to be going on this trip. I love missions and going out to reach others whether in America or Romania. I went to Africa last summer and saw miracles happen. I am expecting HUGE things to happen on this trip. I believe children will be healed and families saved.


Sincerely,
Melissa

2 comments: