Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thank You!



In November of 2010, I made the decision to go to Romania. 5 months and over $3000 dollars later, this is really happening! I absolutely could not have done it without my supporters (and God of course). Thank you SO much to those of you who have supported me along the way, whether it was through prayers, finances, volunteering at one of Chi Alpha GSU's many fundraisers, or just encouraging me not to give up, THANK YOU!!!!! The lives of the people I will encounter in Romania, as well as my own, are forever changed because of you. THANK YOU!

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare to leave in one month!!

Rachel P. 

P.S. The pictures at the beginning of this post are my hands signing "Thank You" in ASL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment