Saturday, April 16, 2011

Introduction -- Rachel P

Hello! Thanks for checking out our blog :)


I've been asked to introduce myself, so here goes! My name is Rachel. I am a student at Georgia Southern University, studying Special Education. I want to one day teach students with severe and profound intellectual disabilities. I have been involved with Chi Alpha at GSU since the very first Plug service my freshman year. I came on leadership my sophomore now, and at the beginning of this year I began to serve as the President of XAGSU. 


I'm very excited and very nervous about this trip! I know that is going to be life-changing, and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us!


Rachel P



“God never intended for us to simply be the objects of His love, but also to be the instruments of that love in the lives of others.” ~Paul David Tripp

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo amazing! Your creativity, commitment, and passion are a blessing to all around you and I am so blessed to call you my daughter.

    ReplyDelete