Saturday, April 23, 2011

Awsome Supporters

So I guess I forgot the whole introduction portion of my last post. :) sorry about that. (I wrote So Exciting!!!!!)

My name is Stephanie Holder. I would like to give a shout out to Trinity Temple (whoop whoop)! Thanks for all your support and for all your guidence throughout the years. Without your support I would not be able to be apart of this awsome experience I believe (and apparently you do too) that God has planned for my life.

Thank You to everyone who helped to support the ReachEurope Romania. Its nice to know that everyone has become involved in  one way or another. Now that the team has raised its budget I would like everyone to start praying. Please pray for us, for the children in the hospital, for the mothers there, for the families there, and for the workers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment