Sunday, May 1, 2011

Well Hello There

I am a tad bit behind....

My name is Susanna Lacy and I am from Atlanta originally but now living in Columbus. I graduated from Georgia Southern University and moved straight to El Salvador and was on the missions field there for one year. When I got back to the states I did an internship with the International House of Prayer (IHOP) in Atlanta for 3 months and now I am living in Columbus working with kids part time.

Some of my favorite things:
Laughing, chocolate ice cream, missions, reading really good books, kids, and playing volleyball

I can't wait to meet all of you awesome girls in person and experience this trip with each of you.
It's going to mark each of our lives. I am ready!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are lucky to have you on our team. Looking forward to daily laughs.
    - Stacy

    ReplyDelete