Sunday, May 22, 2011

Buna!

Just completed my first full day in Romania.. I gotta say.. it's different. This place is not like anywhere or thing i've ever seen.. and trust me.. i've seen a lot of crazy stuff in the last week. Everywhere you go in Bucharest there is buildings and houses stacked upon more grafitti covered buildings.. Trash is everywhere. Naked babies everywhere. Gypsies and lost people are everywhere. It's heart breaking to compare where I've been to where I am now. I have to say, when I walked up the four flights of stairs above the local post office in the middle town I was not expecting to be surrounded by so many Romanian believers and the presence of the Holy Spirit. He IS and he WILL move the nations.

We spent the rest of the afternoon getting accuanted with the Hagar House for women who have been given a second chance to learn how to raise a child as well as get their life together. It's great how this home works to take interest in these young mother's lives and become their second family. They make sure they are equipped to find a job and keep in touch with them even after they leave the home.

We ended the evening with an amazing testimony/prayer meeting with the girls of the Romanian team. It's been such a blessing being able to bond with each of these girls. I know many anxieties have been put to rest as to not coming together as a team. The reason behind this is that we are all hear for the purpose of obeying our call to be Ambassedors for Christ. God has blessed us with great visions for a hopeful future for eachother and the mission we have set out for as well as encouragment for our sisters. His finger prints have been the path for our journies all the time.

I wish you all sweet dreams where ever you might be tonight.
<3 Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment