Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank yous Finally :)

So my name is Rachel Bridges. I know I am really late on the whole thank you blog, but I wanted everyone to know that I sent out personal Thank You cards to every single person/family who helped and supported me to go on this amazing trip. I don't want anyone to think I don't appreciate my family and friends and that since I didn't post on here before that I didn't say "thank you". But I still want to post (now that I figured out how... I am sort of technologically dumb lol). 

I am so excited to go on this trip! I am from Athens, Ga and I go to Gainesville State College. Even though I do not attend, I am a part of the UGA Chi Alpha. There was a group going on this trip from UGA, but unfortunately I was the only one who ended up being able to go. Even though I don't know anyone too well, I am super excited to make new life-long GOD LOVING friends through this experience! I already feel really close from meeting everyone at Collide. I know God is going to do marvelous things through all of us and I can't wait to see everyone in
  12 DAYS!!!!!! 



********

No comments:

Post a Comment