Sunday, May 1, 2011

Almost there!

                                                                                  Source: flickr.com via Jenna on Pinterest


We have finally reached the month we have been waiting for. May is here! Only 16 more days until we leave. 
Can you believe it? 


A couple of weeks ago I was praying about not knowing what to do, what to expect, how to share the gospel to the people and children of Romania. I was feeling pretty unsure of myself when God just told me to open my bible. So I just turned to a random page and God showed this scripture to me:

I take joy in doing Your will God, for Your instructions are written on my heart. Psalm 40:8

This totally encouraged me. God has placed the instructions on our hearts whether we know it or not. He has prepared us for what we will experience.


I'm continuing to pray for all of us, the children, the country. What visions, scriptures, words has God been laying on your heart this past week? Let's share!

No comments:

Post a Comment