Saturday, May 21, 2011

God's Plan vs. Our Plan

Hello everyone!
We are all having an amazing time so far in Europe! God has definitely been moving in miraculous ways. He has made a personal theme for me throughout our time here thus far. I am learning how much I have to trust in Him and fall into His arms - letting go of MY plans and making room for HIS plans. My church back home has been learning about the Holy Spirit and how He works in our lives, and as Richard spoke also about the Holy Spirit, there were some definite overlaps. This simple event was, to me, an evidence of how God is weaving together our lives so that a million little events can form a beautiful, God-planned life - just like the details of the Cathedrals in Brussels and the tapestries in the castle we visited! There are many other instances in which God has opened my eyes to little parts of His plan, and I hope to continue to learn to trust in Him and maybe have a few more glimpses of His perfect plan for my life!

April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment